This service is to benefit the pet’s mental and physical wellbeing while their owners are away
Leaving pets in their own environment with someone regularly visiting can be less stressful for them and it saves time for pet parents as most boarding kennels are located on the outskirts of the Sydney Metropolitan area.
Who is it for?
For pet owners who work long hours a day and need someone to take care of their pets during the day or if they are away for a few days and don’t want to take their pets to a boarding kennel.
What is included?
- one hour in-home visit once or twice a day
- feeding and changing water, cleaning up after pets
- dog walking or playing fetch at home, cuddling with the cat, rabbit, guinea pig (if they like it) – the service is customised to individual needs
- other ad hoc duties such as collecting mail or watering plants
- no additional fee for dog walking
- training can be added the to the visit (additional fee applies)
What is the difference?
There are an abundance of dog minders in Sydney who operate with no formal qualifications, relevant experience or business insurance. I have extensive experience caring for all sorts of companion animals, received pet first aid training and have both public liability and professional indemnity insurance. For more mental and physical stimulation for your furry friend, I could also combine pet minding with training sessions to offer more benefits for you and your pet while you are away.
How much does it cost?
- $50 per 60 minute visit including a long walk, playtime, attention, exercise and mental stimulation – whatever makes your beloved pet happy
- free home visits in the following council areas: Burwood, Canada Bay, Cumberland, Hunters Hill, Inner West, Lane Cove, Parramatta, Ryde, Strathfield and Willoughby
- small extra travel fee outside the above council areas – please call or email for an exact quote