A thorough approach to address problem behaviours from assessment to follow-up
Who is it for?
Anyone who thinks their dog has problem behaviours such as excessive barking, dog reactivity, shyness, fearfulness, you name it. The consultation includes one-on-one training plus a customised training and management plan to set you up for successful behavioural modification.
What is included?
- in-home assessment and consultation with immediate management and training advice
- detailed and personalised written management and training plan
- FREE phone and email support for the duration of the program
- one hour follow-up visit within a month of the initial consultation
- tweaking the plan if needed (for the same problem)
- additional training sessions can be added
What is the difference?
- professional advice from a qualified dog behavioural trainer using best practice force-free training methods based on science
- long-term solution instead of quick fixes (which might not only be unrealistic and unethical, but potentially dangerous to the community)
- absolutely no out-dated and aversive training methods such as choke chains or shock collars (which often exacerbate the underlying problem)
- a complete package including a thorough assessment, one-on-one consultations and training along with a written management and training plan
How much does it cost?
- price varies based on individual needs – please contact to book an assessment
- in-home assessment costs $80 (approx. one hour)
- free home visits within the following council areas: Burwood, Canada Bay, Cumberland, Hunters Hill, Parramatta, Ryde and Strathfield
- small extra travel fee outside the above council areas