Do you need help with a behaviour problem (e.g. dog reactivity, excessive barking)?
Who is it for?
Anyone who thinks their dog has problem behaviours such as excessive barking, dog reactivity, shyness, fearfulness, you name it. The consultation includes one-on-one training plus a customised training and management plan to set you up for successful behavioural modification.
What is included?
- in-home assessment and consultation with immediate management and training advice
- detailed and personalised written management and training plan
- FREE phone and email support for the duration of the program
- one hour follow-up visit within a month of the initial consultation
- tweaking the plan if needed (for the same problem)
- additional training sessions can be added
What is the difference?
- professional advice from a qualified dog behavioural trainer using best practice force-free training methods based on science
- long-term solution instead of quick fixes (which might not only be unrealistic and unethical, but potentially dangerous to the community)
- absolutely no out-dated and aversive training methods such as choke chains or shock collars (which often exacerbate the underlying problem)
- a complete package including a thorough assessment, one-on-one consultations and training along with a written management and training plan
How much does it cost?
- price varies based on individual needs – please contact to book an assessment
- in-home assessment costs $80 (approx. one hour)
- free home visits within the following council areas: Burwood, Canada Bay, Cumberland, Hunters Hill, Parramatta, Ryde and Strathfield
- small extra travel fee outside the above council areas