Pet parents can be sure they get the latest information during classes and individual lessons.
Experience and current memberships
Having worked in the companion animal industry for over 8 years, I have successfully helped rehabilitate rescue dogs with a range of problem behaviours at the RSPCA NSW while also conducting behavioural assessments on surrendered dogs. I have been providing training advice for pet parents through group classes and one-on-one lessons – from puppies to senior pets.
I keep up-to-date with the latest research and training methods by attending conferences and seminars, as well as through membership to Australia’s premier professional associations who require continuing education as a condition of membership.
Being a Fear Free certified professional, an accredited member of the Delta Institute and a full member of The Pet Professional Guild Australia, I am committed to current best practice guidelines and standards in training and pet care.
I only use evidence-based, force-free training methods drawn from validated research in the fields of canine behaviour, learning theory and animal welfare.
professional courses and certificates
- Living & Learning with Animals: The Fundamental Principles and Procedures of Teaching and Learning – Susan G. Friedman, Department of Psychology, Utah State University
- Fear Free Certified Professional – Fear Free Pets
- Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services – Delta Institute
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – HBA Learning Centres
- Canine Good Citizen Award Training – Delta Institute
- Certificate II in Animal Studies – RSPCA NSW
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) – First Aid Institute Australia
- Provide Basic First Aid for Animals (ACMGAS206A) – RSPCA NSW