If you need help with a training problem (e.g. jumping up, pulling on the lead, not coming when called…)
Who is it for?
For owners who think their dog needs more training in one or more areas and would like someone to come to their home and train their dog – and themselves too.
For rescue dogs who might not be suitable to attend group training classes and would benefit more from one-on-one training sessions at home.
What is included?
- an initial assessment/lesson to understand your dog’s behaviour and explain some theory for you (dog body language, learning theory and how to train dogs using best-practice methods)
- follow-up lesson are usually shorter (30 minutes – 1 hour, depending on the training problem/s and your preference)
- to teach new behaviours like “stay”, “come”, “leave it”, walking on a loose leash or mat settling
- detailed and customised training plan sent after the initial assessment/lesson
- if owners prefer the trainer to teach their dog, they don’t need to be present during the training lessons (but a “handover session” is still needed for consistency)
If your dog is displaying leash reactivity, excessive barking, separation-related behaviours, resource guarding or any behaviour problems, please book a behaviour consultation.
- initial assessment/lesson costs $120 (60 min) or $160 (1.5 hrs) including written training plan and travel within local area
- follow-up lessons cost $75 (30 min), $100 (45 min) or $120 (60 min) including travel within local area
- discounted prepaid packages available (see table below)
- no travel surcharge in the following suburbs: Auchenflower, Bardon, Brookfield, Chapel Hill, Chelmer, Fig Tree Pocket, Graceville, Indooroopilly, Jindalee, Kenmore, Kenmore Hills, Milton, Mt Ommaney, Paddington, Pinjarra Hills, Pullenvale, Red Hill, Rosalie, Sherwood, Sinnamon Park, St Lucia, Taringa, Tennyson, Toowong
- small travel fee applies outside the above suburbs – please call or email for a quote
- 30 minute sessions only available in the following suburbs: Chapel Hill, Indooroopilly, Kenmore and Kenmore Hills
|3 x 30 min private lessons||$210 ($70/30 min lesson)|
|5 x 30 min private lessons||$325 ($65/30 min lesson)|
|3 x 45 min private lessons||$285 ($95/45 min lesson)|
|5 x 45 min private lessons||$450 ($90/45 min lesson)|
|3 x 1 hr private lessons||$330 ($110/1 hr lesson)|
|5 x 1 hr private lessons||$525 ($105/1 hr lesson)|
- package must be paid in full prior to first lesson
- local service area lessons only – a small travel fee applies outside of service area (please email for a quote)
- prepaid packages are valid for 6 months from purchase date
- free email and phone follow-up between lessons
- lessons cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours of appointment will be charged/forfeited
- EFTPOS available
To book your initial lesson, please fill in the below questionnaire from so we have a better understanding of your dog’s current behaviour and the issues you would like to address.
For more information, contact us: