If you need help with a training problem (e.g. puppy biting, loose leash walking, recall)
Who is it for?
For owners who think their dog needs more training in one or more areas and would like someone to come to their home and train their dog – and maybe themselves too.
For dog owners who have previously attended private consultation but need more coaching or their dog needs more training (same problem or another issue).
For rescue dogs who might not be suitable to attend group training classes and would benefit more from one-on-one training sessions at home.
What is included?
- one hour private training (*30 minutes available in selected suburbs)
- can be used as a one-off session for basic training problems such as pulling on the leash and jumping up or
- to teach new behaviours like stay, come, leave it or mat settling
- owners can choose whether they want to train their dog under under the trainer’s guidance (in which case trainer coaches owners through the exercises)
- if owners want the trainer to teach their dog, they don’t need to be present during the training (only for a “handover session” for consistency)
How much does it cost?
- in-home training costs $75 (30 min), $100 (45 min), $120 (60 min) or $160 (1.5 hrs)
- no travel surcharge in the following suburbs: Auchenflower, Bardon, Chapel Hill, Chelmer, Fig Tree Pocket, Indooroopilly, Jindalee, Kenmore, Kenmore Hills, Mt Ommaney, Sherwood, Sinnamon Park, St Lucia, Taringa and Toowong
- small extra travel fee outside the above suburbs – please call or email for a quote
- 30 minute session – available only in the following suburbs: Chapel Hill, Indooroopilly, Kenmore and Kenmore Hills
To book a one-on-one lesson, please fill in the below application from. For more information, contact us: