If you need help with a training problem (e.g. jumping up, pulling on the lead, not coming when called…)
Who is it for?
For owners who think their dog needs more training in one or more areas and would like someone to come to their home and train their dog – and themselves too.
For rescue dogs who might not be suitable to attend group training classes and would benefit more from one-on-one training sessions at home.
What is included?
- one-on-one training depending on the problem behaviour (1.5 hrs, 1 hr, 45 min or *30 minutes – available in selected suburbs)
- to target basic training problems such as pulling on the leash and jumping up
- to teach new behaviours like “stay”, “come”, “leave it” or mat settling
- detailed and customised training plan/report sent after each lesson
- if owners want the trainer to teach their dog, they don’t need to be present during the training lessons (only for a “handover session” for consistency)
- in-home training costs $75 (30 min), $100 (45 min), $120 (60 min) or $160 (1.5 hrs)
- no travel surcharge in the following suburbs: Auchenflower, Bardon, Brookfield, Chapel Hill, Chelmer, Fig Tree Pocket, Graceville, Indooroopilly, Jindalee, Kenmore, Kenmore Hills, Milton, Mt Ommaney, Paddington, Pinjarra Hills, Pullenvale, Red Hill, Rosalie, Sinnamon Park, St Lucia, Taringa, Tennyson, Toowong
- small extra travel fee outside the above suburbs – please call or email for a quote
- 30 minute session – available only in the following suburbs: Chapel Hill, Indooroopilly, Kenmore and Kenmore Hills
|3 x 30 min private lessons||$210 ($70/30 min lesson)|
|5 x 30 min private lessons||$325 ($65/30 min lesson)|
|3 x 45 min private lessons||$285 ($95/45 min lesson)|
|5 x 45 min private lessons||$450 ($90/45 min lesson)|
|3 x 1 hr private lessons||$330 ($110/1 hr lesson)|
|5 x 1 hr private lessons||$525 ($105/1 hr lesson)|
- package must be paid in full prior to first lesson
- local service area lessons only – travel fee applies outside of service area (please email for a quote)
- prepaid packages are valid for 6 months from purchase date
- updated written plan and homework included after each lesson
- free email and phone follow-up between lessons
- lessons cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours of appointment will be charged/forfeited
To book a one-on-one lesson, please fill in the below application from. For more information, contact us: